Food manufacturing company, Princes Ltd was sentenced today for safety breaches after a worker suffered chemical burns.
To tie in with the 2015 health and safety statistics release, this new poster visualises the key elements in an infographic style. Order your copy from HSE Books.
The landlord of a property in Plymouth risked the lives of his tenants through a dangerous gas boiler installed in the flat.
A mushroom farm was fined after an employee was injured whilst making an adjustment to an unguarded machine.
A St Albans cinema director has been fined after he put workers and members of the public at risk of exposure to asbestos.
A Nottinghamshire pet food company has been sentenced after a worker was seriously injured when a forklift truck he was driving overturned.
A gas flue was removed during a re-roofing contract potentially putting a tenant’s life at risk.
Roofing and insulation firm IKO Plc has been prosecuted after a worker suffered arm injuries from a running auto plant machine.
A construction site manager was fined for safety failings after a worker was injured while working at height.
A construction firm was fined after a 54-year-old employee suffered severe cement burns to his knees while laying concrete flooring.