A St Albans cinema director has been fined after he put workers and members of the public at risk of exposure to asbestos.
A Nottinghamshire pet food company has been sentenced after a worker was seriously injured when a forklift truck he was driving overturned.
A gas flue was removed during a re-roofing contract potentially putting a tenant’s life at risk.
Roofing and insulation firm IKO Plc has been prosecuted after a worker suffered arm injuries from a running auto plant machine.
A construction site manager was fined for safety failings after a worker was injured while working at height.
A construction firm was fined after a 54-year-old employee suffered severe cement burns to his knees while laying concrete flooring.
A Castleford scaffolder has been prosecuted after a worker fell to his death from a roof.