A North East based company Mike Neesam & Son Limited has been fined after a wall collapse which led to the death of 43-year old Steven Ratcliffe.
A cable manufacturing company has been sentenced today for safety breaches after a worker suffered the loss of his left little finger.
The University of Northumbria at Newcastle has been fined after two students fell seriously ill following a laboratory experiment.
A North East engineering company was sentenced today for safety breaches after two of its workers were burned when they were sprayed with chemicals during chemical cleaning of a pipework system.
A construction company from Northallerton has been fined after a worker suffered facial injury from a crowbar.
A chemical company was sentenced today after a worker was killed and one left with life changing injuries when they were overcome by a toxic vapour cloud.
A Durham landlord has been given a suspended prison sentence following his failure to maintain or check the gas fittings in one of his properties.
A manufacturing company based in South Shields has been fined for health and safety failures.
A construction company in Gateshead has been fined after a worker suffered injury when he fell down a service riser shaft.
A company in Leeds, has been fined after a worker suffered injury when his hand came into contact with a lathe.