A passenger air transport firm has been fined after an employee suffered brain damage after being crushed by hangar doors in Bedfordshire.
Meadows WR LLP (MWR) has been fined after a 60 year-old man fell off a ladder, through and opening and down to the lower floor of a house in St Albans.
A chemicals company has been fined £1.2m following an explosion at its site at West Thurrock.
St. Albans Scaffolding Limited and its director have today been fined after an employee fell more than 20ft to the ground.
An Essex company who are specialists in gas infrastructure have been fined after an employee suffered serious injury when a pipe fell into the trench he was working in and struck him.
Two companies have been fined after unsafe asbestos work was carried out on a property in Leatherhead, Surrey.
A man has been fined and given a suspended prison sentence after working on a number of boilers without being Gas Safe registered.
An unregistered gas fitter from Farnborough has been prosecuted for carrying out illegal gas work which was found to be unsafe.
Three companies from Essex have been fined after a worker fell over seven meters through a fragile roof he was replacing.
A Lincoln based Construction Company, specialising in fitting mezzanine floors were prosecuted after a contractor fell onto a concrete floor.